This cozy and luminous studio is perfect for up to two guests. Guests can enjoy both indoor and outdoor living spaces with 2 terraces. On weekends, you can listen to live music right from the terrace, while sipping on a glass of wine. 🙂
The well-equipped kitchen and furnitures offer all the comfort that guests deserve. Apartment comes with high-speed internet, cable TV, and air conditioning to cool off on the hot days. The studio is on 3rd floor of the building, and across the street from a police station.
Stove, Oven, Microwave, Blender, Hot Water, Pots, Pans, Dishes, Silverware, Refrigerator, Soap, Shampoo, Towels, Bed Sheets, Iron, Hair Dryer, Wifi, Cable TV, Air Conditioning, Outdoor BBQ
Central Location Benefits:
The apartment is in Central Lisbon next to LX Factory. It’s a short walk to many amenities including:
1) At Largo do Calvário, you will find trams, buses and a taxi station.
2) At Rua Luis de Camões you will find authentic Portuguese cafes, restaurants, mini-markets, banks and laundromats.
3) At Rua Leão de Oliveira, you’ll find supermarkets with fresh fruit, flowers and vegetables.
4) At Rua Primeiro de Maio you’ll arrive at the Tram Museum (Museu da Carris) and access to the Village Underground (a must-have artistic experience).
5) Belém is 2km away where you can visit heritage sites such as the Belém Tower, MAAT, Jerónimos Monestery, Presidential Museum, National Cars Museum and Cultural Center of Belém.
6) In the other direction you’ll reach Terreiro do Paço and other tourist attractions.
7) Cascais and coastline beaches are just a short train ride away.
Many local attractions are walking distance. The flat is very close to all forms of public transportation including trams, buses, and taxis. Ride-hailing apps (such as Uber) is also an option to get around Lisbon.
Interaction With Guests:
We will meet with you when you arrive to show you everything. We’ll be available if you need anything during your stay!
Other Things to Note:
1) Studio is located on the 3rd floor, so there will be three flights of stairs. If you are traveling with heavy luggage, make sure you have strong legs and arms! 🙂
2) This studio can accommodate up to two guests maximum.
3) There will be live music in nearby vicinity on the weekends, and airplanes flying above. May not be suitable for extremely noise-sensitive guests.
A damage deposit is charged upon check-in. The damage deposit fee varies according to the property and is described in the property’s description. Guests must leave their credit card information in the Pre-Check-in form or a cash deposit upon arrival for the damage deposit fee. If payment was made in cash, the money is refunded at check-out time after the property is inspected. If there are any damages to the property, GEM SERVICED ACCOMMODATION reserves the right to deduct any required amount that will be spent to compensate for any repairing costs. Receipts will be sent to guests as proof of the repair, and GEM SERVICED ACCOMMODATION will refund any difference between the money taken and the repair cost.
Note: This does not apply to Airbnb since it is already included in the total amount of the reservation.
Damage Deposit value: 500 euros
Please check our Rental Terms & Conditions here.
This place is really a gem. Very cozy and stylish studio apartment with great views and a perfect location. The apartment is sparkling clean, the bed is really comfortable, the atmosphere is very welcoming and the balcony is an added plus. There's nearby access to get to the centre of Lisbon, the train station is 5-10 minute walk, and it's only 2 stops to get there. Plenty of shops nearby to sort out groceries, and the LX factory is a great place to eat out or just spend time. Highly recommend to stay here.Show less
Small but cozy apartment with amazing view from 2 (!) terrases. Fully equipt kitchen. Close to LX Factory, train to Alcantara station to go to Cascais, also close (under) the 25 Abril Brigde - 10 minutes by car to another side of Tejo (Caparica beaches)Show less
Amazing little apartment for two people, the place was super clean, not to small, big enough to have a little dance in the middle. The best feature is the balcony, which is right above the lx factory( which has multiple bars and restaurants). We drank cocktails and listened to the live music they have every night which was incredible. Loved waking up every morning and having cuppa t on the balcony. Location isn’t bad if your worried about not being right in the centre. You have the lx factory which is amazing, and other supermarkets and shops very close by. To get into the centre we just used Uber which is really quick, simple and cheap. All together amazing stay, would definitely stay there againShow less
Alcântara Neighbourhood, Lisbon. Portugal
From 0 to 1 days before arrival charge 100.00 % of total booking amount
From 2 to 7 days before arrival charge 70.00 % of total booking amount
From 8 to 15 days before arrival charge 50.00 % of total booking amount
From 16 to 30 days before arrival charge 30.00 % of total booking amount